The most common forms of shoulder injuries from an accident are rotator cuff strain, sprain or tears.
When patients experience “shoulder pain,” they are often referring to joint conditions that connect to the shoulder’s tendons and muscles.
Most forms of shoulder pain derive from issues connected to the surrounding soft tissue, ligaments, and tendons, as opposed to the bones.
Symptoms of shoulder strain or sprain
- Pain at the front of the joint.
- Tenderness when pressing on the area of the injury.
- Swelling that develops rapidly.
- Inability to move the shoulder.
- Instability in the shoulder joint (severe shoulder sprains or strains)
Prime Medical Accident Injury helps patients address shoulder pain caused from car accidents, slip and falls or sports injuries. Our Chiropractic clinic provides solutions focused on immediate pain relief.
If you suffer from shoulder pain because you were recently injured in an accident, schedule a consultation with our staff to learn more about your condition and available treatment options.